Spread the word!
You can download and print out our brochures to spread the word of what we do –
- Collect spare change in your home or work e.g. swear jar, coffee change;
- Challenge yourself – Ask your friends to sponsor you for participating in a challenge, e.g. fun run, marathon, endurance ride or give up something like coffee, chocolate or alcohol;
- Hold a “Night In” with your friends and donate what you would usually spend on a night out;
- Host a morning tea, bake off, picnic, bbq, trivia night, wine tasting – the list is endless;
- Have a gold coin collection at work e.g., free dress day (ask your boss to match what you raise!)
- Have your friends give a donation instead of a birthday gift;
- Whatever you like!
How to set up your Fundraising Page
- Click here to set up your own online Fundraising Page on the SAHA Fundraising Portal
- You need to register your details first by clicking SIGN UP in the top right
- To create your own page, click on NEW CAMPAIGN on the top menu bar
Once you’ve set up your page, you can:-
- Join a team (click home and search for your team)
- Share your page on social media or send the link to your friends and ask for their support.
*Make sure all of your donations are processed through your own Fundraising Web Page so that receipts are issued correctly and we know how much you have raised!*
Thank you for fundraising and
helping us help the horses.